How to come to the campsite La Renaudière ?
Camping la Renaudière
2 route de la Renaudière
Next to the campsite:
La-Plaine-sur-Mer – 1.4 km
Pornic train station – 10 km
Our itinerary advice to come to La Renaudière
From Nantes :
- In Nantes, follow the direction “Nantes-Atlantique” (it is the airport of Nantes), and the direction “Noirmoutier”.
- You then take the direction “Pornic” (D751).
- When arriving in Pornic, do not enter the center, exit direction “Saint-Nazaire / Saint-Brévin” (you are on the Route Bleue).
- 4 km further, take the exit “La Plaine-sur-Mer”.
- You find a first traffic circle and pass under the bridge.
- At the second traffic circle, follow “La Plaine-sur-Mer”.
- You will come to another traffic circle and take the second right.
- At the traffic circle in the village of La Plaine-sur-Mer, you take the direction “La Prée”.
- Then, follow the signs “Camping La Renaudière”.
Our tip for saving on the highway to Pornic
If you are coming from the North or from the Paris region, when you arrive in Nantes, follow the direction of Saint-Nazaire (N165). The bridge is free and you will save up to 45 minutes of travel time!
To be discovered at the campsite